Monday, October 16, 2006

Apologies

I apologize for the scarcity of Inswingers postings of late. My college team, Wesleyan University, is in the heat of the conference playoff race and have spent consierable time on the road these past few weeks. We're currently 8-0-2 and in sole possession of first place in the New England Small College Athletic Conference. The season will keep me busy in the coming weeks - with games against our two biggest rivals that will likely decide the leage title - but also around my computer, giving me an opportunity to weigh in on the MLS playoffs, McBride's scoring tear and the postseason MLS awards (even though you could name the rookie of the year if you spent the whole year in Croatia).

And if you think I'm too lazy to post, and lying about my team's exploits this season, check out the Division III rankings on D3 Kicks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home